Pages

July 22, 2010

Lesson Learned

What blogging lesson did I learn??? 

I learned it was a BAD idea to start a blog around the same time 4 children start their summer vacation.  

I have not had much time to be creative or blog because I have been busy being a referee!



You see, having twin girls who are 11, entering middle school and feel they are grown has been quit challenging this summer.  

Throw in a "bratty" {so they think} brother and you have a recipe for many FUN {enter sarcasm here} days!! 


I have quite a few to do lists {yes I am one of those that writes lists just to write them and then I lose them} laying around.  This week and next week are filled with school registrations and doctor appointments.  The next week we will be at the Gulf for a before school vacation and then August 9th they will be off to school!!

So PLEASE hang in there with me and I will be up and running very soon!!

3 comments:

Design It Chic said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks for joining with us on Boost My Blog Friday! Naturally i am following you ;) You rock! Hope to see you next Friday too and if you need any
blog help or easy
HTML tips
, you know where to come;) Happy Friday!!

Angie said...

I know it is so hard to blog during the summer! My kids are older but I still feel like there is not enough time in the day.
Stopping by from BMBF!
Have a good weekend!
http://justwannabeabloggy.blogspot.com/

Meg O. said...

Awww!!! I couldn't possibly relate to you, seeing as how I don't have any kids! But I'm a teacher and I have 150-something teenagers to deal with during the school year! Somewhat the same??? Maybe??? Yeah, not quite. Hehe! Btw, I'm a new follower! Come stop by sometime! -Meg @ oisme.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

My day gets a little bit better when I hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...